Pre - Approval
Request A Call Back
We'll get back to you in 4 business hours!
A mortgage pre-approval is an important first step in the home buying process and we can help. Once you find a home you like, you’ll want to move quickly and being pre-approved for a mortgage removes an extra step in the buying process. Find out how much you can afford for your home purchase and let us help you find the best interest rate.
Find The Home You Love And We’ll Do The Rest.
We keep things simple with fast, hassle free service. No hard sells. No obligation. Just the best rates around and fee-free advice.
A pre-approved mortgage provides an interest rate guarantee from a lender for a specified period of time (usually up to 120 days) and for a set amount of money.
You will need to bring the following types of documents into your meeting with one of our mortgage specialists:
- Copies of your current payslips and other income you receive like rental income or monthly pension payments
- Copies of your current liabilities like home loans or credit card debt
- A detailed budget showing your living and monthly expenses
- Current and past employment history
- The address(es) of where you lived for the past few years.
- Current and past employment and address history for the past few years.
Why Choose Karista Mortgage?
One of Canada's most awarded non-bank lenders
Expert lenders you can trust without the mortgage jargon
Helping Canadians achieve homeownership since 2003
Innovative approach that saves you time & money
Still Have Questions?
Check Out Our FAQs
For more information visit our frequently asked questions
See Our Videos
Watch our educational videos to help you make the right decision
We can walk you through everything and answer any questions.
Ready to book a Quick Call?
Connect with one of our Mortgage Strategy Managers and get a personalised discussion to explore your mortgage options.